[TYPO3-UG US] [Updated Invitation] TYPO3 US Conference Call @ Monthly at 18:00 on the first Sunday (TYPO3 Usergroup America)

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Tue Apr 8 01:36:19 CEST 2008

Michael Cannon wrote:
> Details for the following event have changed:
>
> Title: TYPO3 US Conference Call
> Time: Monthly at 18:00 on the first Sunday (Timezone: Eastern Time)
> Where: +1 617-231-0350 and pin 6304100
> Calendar: TYPO3 Usergroup America
> 1-hour, all are welcome to call in to talk about TYPO3 happenings in the
> US.

I thought the meeting went rather well and would love to see a summary
of the meeting and more about TYPO3 Marketing in North America,
potential agendas and our next steps.

Continued input and dialog from the North American business community is
vital for these conference calls and related talks to continue
successfully towards real results.

Those who attended.

Chris Duffy: http://www.lonestar.edu
Manos Sifakis: http://customedialabs.com
Ries van Twisk: http://www.rvantwisk.nl
Michael Cannon: http://www.cannonbose.com
Gregory Remington: http://mediatech.net

Best,
Greg

-----
Gregory Remington
Mediatech Consulting, Inc.
Phone : +1 (760) 525-1770 . Fax: +1 (760) 542-1990 . Skype: gremington