[TYPO3-UG US] tt_news: plugin wont read from folder of news records

Finees Mendez fineesmendez at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 23:00:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

I setup the TS template for TT_News, but when I insert a plugin in to one of the T3 columns, it does not recognize the news records and categories. Therefore, no news is output-ed to the front end. Any ideas? thank you.

here is how I have the TS template setup:

plugin.tt_news {
pid_list = # For the folder of records
singlePid = # For the single page display
backPid = # And back bottom
}