[TYPO3-UG US] Hiding delete icons for content records

Vahan Amirbekyan vamirbekyan at dgfoundation.org
Mon Nov 12 03:58:38 CET 2007

folks,
I spent a lot of time trying to find out if it is possible to hide delete,
copy, and cut icons for some of records.
More specifically i have a sysfolder that has an FE users group that I want
nobody (except admins) be able to delete but yet to have access to per
access module configuration.

More generally is to have possiblity of settings up access rights on records
on a page.

Another similar requitement I have is the same but with page content record.
I have a folder that has 2 page content records that BE group GroupA has
access to. The group should be able to edit the page content records but not
to delete them.

thank you in advance
Vahan