[TYPO3-UG US] Changing the URL for tt_news to RealURL

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 23:38:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 3/27/07, Alejandro Quesada <Alejandro.Quesada at carneszamora.co.cr> wrote:
> Hello dear. How can I configure the URL, already installed in our site pages
> (except for the tt-news) in order for the tile of each news (recipe) to show
> in the URL? For example in this news item
> http://carneszamora.co.cr/recetario/receta/?tx_ttnews%5Bcat%5D=11&tx_ttnews%
> 5Bpointer%5D=1&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=120&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=3&cHash=23c
> 039e549  I believe this would also help us rank better, right?. Thanks.
> Kind regards

1. You just sent your list password to the ENTIRE english list
(thousands of people...) You should probably go and change it
/immediately/.

2. The tt_news manual [1] includes a section on configuring realURL.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tt_news/2.5.0/view/