[TYPO3-UG US] Let's buy a Mediawiki adapter for SSOv2

Lewis Jones lewis.jones at reap.asn.au
Sun Mar 11 16:50:43 CET 2007

Hi Folks,

For the low, low price of EUR400, we can buy the world and our websites
the capability to have a single sign-on (SSO) between Typo3 and
Mediawiki with user propagation!

The current SSO adapter for Mediawiki works for Mediawiki 1.4 only and
does not include user propagation.  It was written for SSOv1, not SSOv2.

Check out http://www.single-signon.com/ to find out why you want to get
involved.

Today, EUR400 is about USD524 (AUD672).  I'll definitely commit USD78
(AUD100, EUR60).

I'll be waiting by the phones...e-mail me with what you want to
contribute and I'll e-mail the list when we've hit the magic number.

Below is the offer from Ekkehard Guembel.

Cheers,
Lewis Jones
Sydney, Australia

--------
Lewis:
Thanks for your request! (And sorry for not answering your january email
-
I somehow missed that one but found it now.)
Our estimation for the renewal of the Mediawiki adapter to the latest
version and SSOv2 with user propagation is EUR 400,-. Please let me know

if that is an option for you.
Greets,
/Ekki

Australian Fellowship of Evangelical Students
Evangelising the Australian Academy
http://www.reap.asn.au
http://www.afes.org.au
(02) 9697-2397