[TYPO3-UG US] Any interests in helping work on typo3.us?

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Thu Mar 8 14:44:22 CET 2007

I'm finally getting to the point where I can spend time being the US
TYPO3 head I am. Are there any people interested in submitting ideas
or helping improve the typo3.us site?

The new typo3.us site has been launched since T3CON07, but much of
the content hasn't been fully vetted and there's many areas needing
content help.

As we get a stronger typo3.us marketing site up, I'd like to then
begin building up a US TYPO3 Association. Whether this is formally or
loosely structured as partnerships, I'm not too concerned with right
now. My goal would be to get a format together where we can all help
each other.

For those of you that know Cannonbose or myself, we handle some good
size projects and share the resulting workload and knowledge with
those we work with.

On top of this, it would be nice to get a Boston user group
established and then move onto a national conference venue for giving
us a place to all meet up and make others more aware of TYPO3.

I think Mark Stephenson <Mark at WebEmpoweredChurch.org> has definitely
made wonderful inroads in building up the WEC community in the US.
I'd like to do the same for the US TYPO3 Association.

In the end, your ideas and help is greatly welcome. We all see how
the European community is and desire it here in the US. We'll only
get to those heights if we help each other here and by starting now.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
+1 (800) 559-9773   |   +1 (603) 559-9773   |   Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776

Michael

-----