[TYPO3-UG US] Announcement: Web based reader of our Newsgroups

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Wed Dec 19 17:47:03 CET 2007

 From TYPO3-typo3org list
--
Hi folks,

we proudly present the Beta-version of our web based reader for the
TYPO3

It's available at http://support.typo3.org/

It's not complete, but you can test it already. Please report bugs and
feature requests in the bugtracker [1] under the project
"tx_nntpreader".

Comments and suggestions are also highly welcome right here in the
newsgroup
"typo3.teams.typo3org".

FYI: These features are planned for the future:
     * posting / replying (will be done later, only for logged in users,
using single-signon with typo3.org)
     * view last posts (corresponding to rss feed)
     * better cache handling of new posts
     * correcting HTML with threading
     * of course realurl will be used

I can continue the coding in January after my vacation, so be patient
with
the bugfixing.

Have fun,
Steffen