[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3 Cattle Call - Sunday 12/9/2007 @ 6 PM Eastern

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Fri Dec 7 14:47:07 CET 2007

Howdy fellow TYPO3 users.

There's a Skype-based TYPO3 Cattle Call this Sunday at 6 PM Eastern.
The goal of the Cattle Call is to introduce ourselves and share some
of our TYPO3 thoughts. At this point there's no formal agenda.

The meeting will be simply started with each of us saying something
like "Hi I'm ___, I've been working on ___, am interested in learning
more about ___, and I can help others with ___." and seeing where we
go from there.

We should try to keep the introductions to two-minutes or less so we
each have chance to meet before we delve deeper into a subject.

My Skype id is comprock.

Tentative attendants
--
Chris Duffy
Greg Remington

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
+1 (800) 559-9773 x101  |   +1 (603) 559-9773   |   Fax : +1 (802)
609-2776