[TYPO3-UG US] What should support.typo3.org do?

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Sun Dec 2 02:24:18 CET 2007

Chris Duffy wrote:
> So how do we do this? I have not tried to install Skype recently. It
> would not work for me a few years ago. I will try again.

Skype has grown up a lot over the last year. Voice quality is better
than my cell phone so I use it all the time now. After you download,
install simply create an account.

> Then, who will be the host, moderator? And do we only need that username
> to connect?

Right, all we need is each others user names in our contact lists then
highlight, add to conference call and you become the host/moderator.

We can also incorporate Yugma with Skype so each one of us can share our
desktops within the group. I find this much faster than trying to
explain TYPO3 using voice alone. Get Yugma Skype Edition.

https://www.yugma.com/yugmaskype/index.php

Greg

-----
Mediatech Consulting, Inc.
web: http://www.mediatech.net
Phone : +1 (760) 525-1770 . Fax: +1 (760) 542-1990 . Skype: gremington