[TYPO3-UG US] Problems with Light Extension Manager

Luciano Vera lucianoverarios at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 19:25:02 CEST 2007

I'm a real newbie so be patient please!

 had that problem of memory with the extension manager, so I decided to
download the light extension manager, and now i don't have extension
manager, this is the error that shows me:

*Fatal error*: Class 'SC_mod_tools_em_xmlhandler' not found in *C:\Archivos
de programa\typo3\htdocs\quickstart\typo3conf\ext\ch_lightem\ux_index.php*on
line
*52

I read that someone else had the same problem so i went to the
localconf.phpto erase the light EM from there but it isn't there! this
is what it shows
me:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] =
'tsconfig_help,context_help,extra_page_cm_options,rte,impexp,sys_note,tstemplate,
tstemplate_ceditor,tstemplate_info,tstemplate_objbrowser,tstemplate_analyzer,tstemplate_styler,
func_wizards,wizard_crpages,wizard_sortpages,lowlevel,install,belog,beuser,phpmyadmin,aboutmodules,imagelist,setup,taskcenter,
sys_notepad,taskcenter_recent,taskcenter_rootlist,info_pagetsconfig,viewpage,tt_guest,mininews,tt_board,sys_todos,sys_workflows,conf_userts';

so now I really don't know what to do

Any help would be appreciated

Luciano Vera
Industrial designer