[TYPO3-UG US] Typo3: .ca & .us consortium ideas

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Fri Sep 29 06:41:07 CEST 2006

[from Virgil via offlist with permission and edits]

Hi Michael,

I am happy to see you have taken over the NATA effort. I think you
will do a good job of getting this thing off the ground. I put in
quite a bit of work with the previous effort, so it is good to see
something happening. To address your questions: