[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us Project

Equivity equivity at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 17:59:13 CEST 2006

I have been lurking for a while, then I did some unrelated work, now I am back within the web design business. I truly would like to
get back into volunteering my time to help this. I started getting into joomla since the documentation, tutorials and template
design for typo3 was well, how should I say it. Lacking to say the least. So I would like to contribute however I can, in whatever
capacity the elders of this list feel I can. Please let me know. I am already listed as a moderator for the forums.

With all that being said, who, or what is this site?? http://typo3-usa.com/

Thanks,

Chris Baker
www.equivity.com