[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us Project

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Fri Sep 15 01:58:37 CEST 2006

Ruv,

Seems we've all got bloated egos somehow...

I can definitely see the benefits of a North American Typo3
Association, NATA, versus Canada/Latin America/US specific Typo3
association. However, I'm not to keen on it becoming a dues paying
organization. Maybe, NATA members must be Typo3 Association members
first and then eligible or we have membership restrictions of some
form. No matter what we do, we should not dilute or detract from the
Typo3 Association.

I concur with Dimitri, light and fast initially to get some consensus.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776