[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us Project

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Thu Sep 14 01:23:12 CEST 2006

I have clients that handle conference and events. I might be able to
talk to them about ideas for setting up a US based conference. It
seems that there's quite a few folks here in the US that will attend
a US conference but not a European one.

I'm willing to stick my name the hat to help lead and coordinate this
event.

Reuven had mentioned getting together at the CMS conference in Las
Vegas. As I had been asked to be a sponsor the previous year, I'm
familiar with the event.

Do we seem to have more Southern, Northern, Western, or Eastern US
folks interested in a US conference? LIke the example from the Typo3
folks in Europe a bigger US city, but cheaper on conference events
would allow folks to attend possibly with sub-thousand dollar budgets.

I'll be in Germany for T3Con again during October plus my annual trip
with developers in Russia afterwards. As such October will be hard on
communication for me.

Before going to the process of setting up a conference, what's the
purpose of it?

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776