[TYPO3-UG US] Users Group in Dallas, Texas

Joe Kralicky joe at kralicky.com
Thu Oct 26 22:59:12 CEST 2006

Hi Michael & Michael,
I'll check in with the boss and see what day would be good.
We should pick a place that has wifi.
Cambridge might be nice.

Mike - maybe your sister could suggest a good place?

Topics:
Maybe we could show each other some of the stuff we've done and that might
spark some discussions/ideas/topics.
I'm not a super expert so I might come loaded with a few questions for you guys.

Joe