[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us Prototype

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Tue Oct 17 09:55:05 CEST 2006

Hi Folks,

The site looks great. The header image is a little cliche I think, but
then again this might be the american way. As a Content Rendering Guy I
feel obliged to say that you should make the output XHTML strict 1.0 and
maybe add some accessibility to the site. This is very important as you
guys intend to cover such a large area of our planet. Some states
already have some regulations about that, right?

gRTz

ben

--
netcreators :: creation and innovation