[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3 of the Americas

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Sat Oct 7 13:08:49 CEST 2006

http://www.typo3americas.org/

Mark,

I just wanted to let you know that we're building up the `TYPO3 of
the Americas` marketing website based upon the WEC starter package.

Since the effort will be joint among Canadian, US, and Latin American
agencies we'll be sharing leads to the TYPO3 US mailing list directly
and having agencies sponsor a part or two or announce their products
and services on the site. This way we keep the supplier and sponsor
branding to a minimum, but still give folks a chance to shine.

Reuven's team will be dropping in the new template next week while I
take content from the old typo3.us efforts, typo3.com, typo3.org, and
other TYPO3 resources.

The overriding `TYPO3 of the Americas` goal is to increase TYPO3's
market penetration in the Americas. We'll do through through
community building and sponsorships.

For suppliers we'll build up a community online and offline through
forums, wikis, training, conferences, etc. Our supplier orientated
goal is to at least monthly discussions to share tips, tricks on
TYPO3, business, and the marketplace.

For consumers we'll build up a central location for how TYPO3 will
benefit them and their customers with case studies and portfolio
showcasing. Our consumer orientated end goal is a send a request for
more information call-to-action.

Thank you for allowing me to use the WEC Starter Package.

In Christ,

Michael

For those that don't know about WEC Starter Package, look at the
following.

http://webempoweredchurch.org/products/wec_starter/
http://webempoweredchurch.com/support/userdoc/

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776