[TYPO3-UG US] T3CON06: Interested in TYPO3 of North America?

Nagita Karunaratne Nagita.k at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:10:13 CEST 2006

Michael Cannon wrote:
  > I'm looking forward to seeing everybody at the conference this year. I
> sure would love to see more North Americans there. Will I be the only
> person from the United States again?
>
> What does being 1 out of 300 million people going to the TYPO3
> conference make me? Lonely...

Hi Michael,

There has got to be a couple of thousand people in that 300 million that
would be potential members of T3NA. We just have to grow this
organization a bit. Even a few hundred members would make this a success.

You gave a great list of topics to discuss earlier. A consistent and
sustained implementation of some of those tasks will over time help us grow.

Thanks for all the work.

-Nagita