[TYPO3-UG US] Strange Links in Menu

K from DC kfromdc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:40:23 CET 2006

Hello all,

Firts off, thank you Ron Hall for helping me with the "Menu Question." I
wish I knew it were that simple.

Here's another qustion:

Some of the links in the menu (not all of them) appear to be messed up
(they've been like this for a few months now actually):

http://mydomain.org/index.php?id=111&L=1\\'); or
http://mydomain.org/index.php?id=111&L=1/');

There are two problems here:

I haven't defined L=1 anywhere. I have L = 0 (default,) L = 2, and L = 4.
Any idea where that L = 1 may be coming from? Some of my extensions do care
about the L value and I had to hard code if (L = 1) L = 0. This took care of
this but still I'm wondering where that L = 1 is coming from.

The extra simbols after the '&.' Where are they coming from? The URL looks
weird, and I'm sure when the time comes to configure realURL I'll have to
worry about fixing this. Where do I need to look and figure out what's going
on?

Thanks for any tips.
LB