[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3-UG-US Digest, Vol 19, Issue 3

K from DC kfromdc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 19:04:36 CET 2006

Hi Christopher,

Question: what are you trying to achieve? What _should_ the resulting
markup look like?

Answer: The way the menu works now:

at level 1:

Page1
Page2
Page3

-------------------------

at level 2 (after clicking on Page1):

Page1
   Subpage 1
   Subpage 2
Page2
Page3

Every link in the menu is of class "no" and depending on the level, it gets
the appropriate styling. This is all fine but I'd like to add some
functionality:
1. Give the current page link a class "cur" so that I can style it
differently, i.e. I'd like the users to be able to tell which is the current
page in the menu
2. Give an indication that a page has subpages, by adding ">>" at the end of
the link for example.

And just for the record, the menu was created by somebody else (long time
ago,) I'm new to TYPO3, and my abilities to figure out how to modify the
markup are rather limited at the moment.

Thanks,
LB