[TYPO3-UG US] TMENU CUR page?

K from DC kfromdc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 23:43:06 CET 2006

Hello there. I'm a Typo3 n00b and rather confused with TS at this point.

This is what I have:

temp.rmenu {

  10 = HMENU
  10.special = directory
  10.special.value = 1636
  10.1 = TMENU
  10.1 {
    expAll = 1
    stayFolded = 0
    itemArrayProcFunc = user_foldoutMenu->getIfSubUidList
    NO {
      ATagParams = class="no"
      allWrap = <li>|</li>
    }

    IFSUB < .NO
    IFSUB = 1
    IFSUB {
     subst_elementUid = 1
     allWrap = <li>|<ul id="rmenu-{elementUid}">
     wrapItemAndSub = |</ul></li>
    }
    ACTIFSUB < .IFSUB
    ACTIFSUB = 1
    ACTIFSUB.allWrap = <li>|<ul id="rmenu-{elementUid}"
style="display:block;">
}
 which works fine, but the menu doesn't show what the current page is. what
I'd like is to add some kind of class name to the current page so that I can
apply some CSS. i know that the current page is CUR but don't know how to
use it. Tanks in advance. LB