[TYPO3-UG US] different time zones

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Mon Mar 13 07:13:28 CET 2006

Elmar,

For most of my clients, we set the system to the clients home office
time. From there, I've noticed that Typo3 for most extensions on the
back-end uses JavaScript to convert your local time to the server
time. I haven't heard much on the front-end for things.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (206) 351-0159         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776