[TYPO3-UG US] IT Manager's Journal | Dana Farber turns toTYPO3 and Enomaly for cancer-research site

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Sun Mar 12 01:50:45 CET 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-11 at 18:25 -0500, Reuven Cohen, Enomaly wrote:
> I was particularly fond of you pointing out we're a canadian company, but
> not adding we have completed more TYPO3 sites in the US then any US firm.
> Your comments make us all look bad, and make you look like a jealous ass--;
>
> TYPO3.us official sponsor of morons.

I had to look over Alex's comment again because I couldn't remember him
saying anything that would warrant a comment like this. From the look of
it, Alex just wanted to clarify some of the points in the article, in
particular he wanted to give credit to everyone that has been working so
hard on the TYPO3.us project. I can't imagine why you'd take exception
to that, especially since you said you had nothing to do with this
article.

The TYPO3.us project is still on schedule to meet its April 1 deadline.
If you'd like to start another group, feel free to do so. That's the
beauty of the open source community!

(hoping to chalk this whole thing up to someone having a bad day? ;) )

Michelle