[TYPO3-UG US] IT Manager's Journal | Dana Farber turns toTYPO3 and Enomaly for cancer-research site

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sun Mar 12 01:06:14 CET 2006

Hi Reuven,

My comments were strictly statements of fact based on the article text,
with no prejudice towards or against anyone. The information in the
article was incorrect, and I only made statements that provided the
correct information. I also did not feel it was necessary, nor my place
to step outside of proven fact to put forth information that was
unproven, or opinion.

However you interpret direct statements of fact is up to you based on
your own opinions, perspectives and place in your own life and career. I
would prefer that you do not overlay your assumptions and preconceptions
onto my motives and/or attitude.

I have spent my life in the pursuit of truth, and am disappointed that
you would rather we perpetuate misinformation about you and your company
that makes you look good.

God Bless,
Alex