[TYPO3-UG US] Colorado readies open source e-government system- ZDNet UK News

Jan Wischnat - schwangau.de jan at wischnat.de
Mon Mar 6 10:01:53 CET 2006

Hello again,

i could offer this *accessible* template and would not mind installing
it on 1 or 2 T3-installations for their egov website to make them look
better. It's based on Ruthsarians Skidoo-template:

http://vl-spielwiese.de
Variations:
http://barrierefrei.allgaeuserver.de
http://hm.allgaeuserver.de/heps_startseite.html
http://www.behindertenbeauftragte-oal.de

I will send this proposal to the guys from openegov.net

Yours
Jan

news:mailman.3137.1140614196.3122.typo3-ug-us at lists.netfielders.de...