[TYPO3-UG US] IT Manager's Journal | Dana Farber turns to TYPO3 and Enomaly for cancer-research site

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Mon Mar 6 07:50:54 CET 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-05 at 22:34 -0800, Gregory Remington wrote:
> Our reward may also lay in the ability to create an economy to fund for
> development. Free as in freedom comes at a price.

True, but I don't think fancy titles takes the place of good business
sense. I'm sure we all know of companies that were "certified" or
"official sponsors" that did not have skills that measured up. As the
old saying goes, "empty tin cans ... " ;)

Remember, every NASCAR race has 21 losing sponsors. In the end,
experience is what counts.

Michelle