[TYPO3-UG US] IT Manager's Journal | Dana Farber turns to TYPO3 and Enomaly for cancer-research site

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Mon Mar 6 07:27:09 CET 2006

TYPO3 does not have official sponsors or anything like that and I don't
foresee this changing anytime soon.

I don't think people need to call themselves "official sponsors" to do
the work you describe below. Many volunteers have been doing those
things for years without the need for any titles. Our reward should be
getting to use TYPO3 for free. :)

Michelle