[TYPO3-UG US] Website USer Password Protection Problem!

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Mar 4 23:26:35 CET 2006

> I'm still having this problem. I have re-installed the dummy package
> a 2nd time. I setup website users and groups. When I access restrict
> a page and login it still will not show the page I restricted. I have
> tried everthing I have no I deal what the problem could be please I
> need your help...

Do you have a backend login available so that some professional could do a
paid check of what you've done?
I guess this will be much better than asking the same questions again and
again.

We already know that it doesn't work for you!
What we don't know yet is what you've done.

How and where did you create these groups and users?
How did you restrict the page?
Where did you place your login box?
What else did you do to make it work properly?

As long as you don't provide us with better informations I guess nobody will
be able to help you any further.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de