[TYPO3-UG US] Problems with Light Extension Manager

John Schaub poimenjohn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 06:16:40 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have created a rather serious problem for myself. I was having some
problems with the Extension Manager, so when I saw the Light Extension
Manager, I thought I would try it. I installed it, but now the new version
does not work! The result is that I have no extension manager, so I can't
remove the Light Extension Manger.

Here is the error message that I get:

Class lg_sc_mod_tools_em_xmlhandler: Cannot inherit from undefined class
sc_mod_tools_em_xmlhandler in
/home/www/dmin/t3/typo3conf/ext/ch_lightem/ux_index.php on line 52

Can anyone give me a quick and simple way to remove the Light Extension
Manager and get back tot he Extension Manager?

I apprecaite your help very much.

--
Dr. John Schaub
President