[TYPO3-UG US] Status of TYPO3.us

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sat Jun 10 09:30:15 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,

The content that's been written has been added and edited already. More
new content just needs to be created to get put onto the site. If you
want to write one of the solutions sections, here's a sample solution
that you can use as a template:
http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/template/architecture/educationsolution.pdf
The solutions needed are:
1. Enterprise
2. Small Business
3. Higher Education

To do one of the products pages, here's a product that you can use as a
template to write a new one:
test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/template/architecture/rte10282005.pdf
<http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/template/architecture/rte10282005.pdf>
The products that need write-ups are:
1. DAM
2. Versioning
3. Workflow
4. Workspaces
5. Forum
6. Guestbook
7. Blog
8. Survey
9. Multilanguage
10. Indexed Search
11. Real URL
12. User Login

Just let Michelle know offlist which you'd be interested in writing
(michelle-at-typo3-dot-us).

Thanks!  :)
Alex