[TYPO3-UG US] Status of Ready To Go Foundation

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Mon Jul 17 15:57:31 CEST 2006

Hi Ries,

R. van Twisk wrote on 17.07.2006 15:20:

>> I was just wondering if there are any news on the "Ready To Go
>> Foundation Template" introduced in the end of 2005 for non-profit
>> organization.
>>
>> Within the ECT we are currently looking for a reference system we could
>> use to setup the TYPO3 To Go packages. These packages should be provided
>> for different needs (company, community, schools, universities, etc.)
>> using the import / export tool of TYPO3.
>>
>> I am not aware of who is the mastermind behind the Ready To Go
>> Foundation, so I would be glad if you could give me a status or direct
>> me to the person(s) who are behind this template.
>>
> hey Patrick,
>
> if there is no template available then I can tune up my demo website
> http://demo.rvantwisk.nl   and make that one work with the required
> extensions.
> After that create a ready-to-go quickstart package

thank you for your offer. Maybe you are interested in joining the party.
There is a thread on the german list about the TYPO3 To Go Packages
started by Elmar and there is also some information in the Wiki [1][2].

A team coordinator still has to be found or nominated and we need a lot
of interested members. Not only coders this time, though they are
welcome. This project could involve people who know a lot about
templating, writing TypoScript and configuring extensions.

I'll be in contact if in need of some template support.

Thanks
Patrick