[TYPO3-UG US] Server Filling Up With Magic Files?

John Schaub poimenjohn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 16:51:53 CEST 2006

Yes, I do have typo3temp and I use that clean up tool regularly. I have been
running typo3 on this server for several years, and just upgrading as new
releases come out. I have not changed the basic setup in all that time. That
is why I was surprised to find all of these seemingly temporary files in the
basic directory.

Anyone have an idea what these are? Are they temporary files from image
magic? Every one of these files is exactly 500KB, and they have no suffix
(.jpeg, .gif, etc.). What could they be?

On 7/10/06, Michael Cannon <michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com> wrote:

> John,
>
> Do you have a typo3temp directory configured in Typo3 Install? Check
> permissions of it as well.
>
> Typo3 Install also has a typo3temp clean-up tool that might help
> clear out old files.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Michael
>
> -----
> Michael Cannon
> President of Cannonbose, LLC
> Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776

Dr. John Schaub
President
Digital Ministries, Inc.