[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3 references in the USA or Canada

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Fri Jan 13 08:53:35 CET 2006

Pierre Rouwens wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Please do you know where i can find a list of TYPO3 websites in the
> north america ?? If possible some big ones, or gouvernement ones ?
>
> Thanks for all in advance
>
> Pierre

Have a look at http://mediatech.net/consultancies.html

This is a list of TYPO3 "English" consultancies. Canada is listed too.
There is another Canadian TYPO3 consultancy I'm communicating with
however I have not listed them because their website is in French. I
need to convince them to translate soon ;)

If there are any I'm missing let me know so I can include them :)

Kind regards,
Greg