[TYPO3-UG US] Cannonbose: Development Team Recommendation

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Wed Feb 15 01:52:40 CET 2006

I'm needing a development team or two to help out with ongoing work
for clients. With an upcoming large scale project, I'm having to pull
out of the development realm myself and handle client relations for 3
to 5 clients at a time.

I'm looking at a possible three month engagement to start in which
I'll provide a prioritized list of what projects and ad-hoc tasks are
in the works. I'll provide client and team interfacing. I'll double
check that client requirements are met along with quality assurance
and code reviews for professional work and security.

The teams would be responsible for the project life-cycle such as
high and low-level design, development, implementation, support, and
ongoing maintenance.

See a recent client list at http://cannonbose.com/projects/software-
users.html to review the site capabilities. Typo3 sites range from 3
year 3.5RC2 to one month old 3.9dev.

During down time with clients, I'll need my own site updated.

My goal is to have teams begin supporting clients within a month. As
I'm the one that has built quite a few of these sites, I'll be brain
dumping frequently and asking that you document it.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (206) 351-0159         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776