[TYPO3-UG US] Status of TYPO3.us

Manos Sifakis msifakis at customit.com
Wed Feb 1 04:29:27 CET 2006

Hi all!

My company and its TYPO3 team specifically would love to help out in the
launch of the new TYPO3 US website. We have quite a bit of firepower at
our disposal and can help in a variety of areas.

However we are not sure  where is the area that most help is needed. Can
someone shed some light ? We are not sure how recent the project
information on test.typo3.us is at this point in time.

Michelle Heizer wrote:

> So if you have benefited from using TYPO3, it's time to give something
> back to the community by donating your time to this project.
>
> In the next few days, I'll be setting up the LT3 demo sites as well as
> the sections on TYPO3.us. In the mean time, please email me if you are
> interested in writing any of the items below or adding content into the
> TYPO3.us site. I will set you up with a username and password for the
> site.

Best regards,

Manos Sifakis

custom I.T. Inc.
new media group

230 Sugartown Road Suite 205, Wayne PA 19087, USA
Phone: +1.610.765.1100 Toll Free: +1.866.287.8750 Fax: +1.240.250.4046
Web: www.customit.com Email: msifakis at customit.com