[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us and TYPO3Americas.org: Update

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Fri Dec 1 05:02:08 CET 2006

Michael Cannon wrote:
> As such, I'm looking to reverse some of my initial ideas and push to
> grow the TYPO3.us site as it currently exists and simply redirect
> TYPO3Americas.org to TYPO3.us till we have a larger market to break into.

Hi Michael,

I'm a Swiss TYPO3 service provider and TYPO3 Association supporting
member currently working from Latin America (Lima, Peru). I'd be
interested in helping to develop the TYPO3Americas.org website.

I guess we need at least Spanish and English language versions as a
basis, maybe Portuguese, too. What do you think? I'm still in the
beginners stage with my Spanish, but my wife is a native speaker of
South American Spanish and could maybe do some proof-reading.

Any plans or ideas so far from your side or from the other newsgroup
readers for TYPO3Americas.org?
--
Kind regards
Nick Weisser