[TYPO3-UG US] (no subject)

Harvey harvey at heuvelassociates.com
Mon Aug 21 14:36:49 CEST 2006

Dear colleague,

We currently use Typo3 to create and maintain our website (www.doughmonde.com). However we urgently need a user/product management and ordering system integrated. We are a Bakery Cafe and want to sell our products online.

The idea is that a user can create an account on our website and login. Once logged in, the customer can order/activate certain services. When such service is activated, certain settings can be purchased online.

We prefer to have online credit card payment and preferably do NOT require the user to enter their address details etcetera every time (so most details should be pre-filled). This should all be nicely integrated in our website. We have not been able to choose a suitable credit card service provider yet so if you have experience with any systems please let me know.

Are you able to help.

Thanks

Harvey