[TYPO3-UG US] 2006 Typo3 Conference Registration is Open

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Wed Aug 2 18:20:38 CEST 2006

Michael Cannon wrote:

> I want to attend T3BOARD 2006 though I don't do much on snow but walk.

In 2004 I tried snowboarding for the first time in my life (and realized
I'm getting too old for that...)

In 2005 I just had walk and visiting around but mostly stayed at the
hotel where about 15-20 people where always there and share ideas and tips.

I don't know at the moment if I will be able to join the next T3BOARD
but if not, I already know I will miss it badly.

Patrick