[TYPO3-UG US] 2006 Typo3 Conference Registration is Open

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Wed Aug 2 15:21:18 CEST 2006

Michael Cannon wrote:
> Home - http://t3con06.typo3.org/
> It'd be great to go from 4 folks from North America to at least a dozen
> from the Americas.

Count at least Reuven, me and Stanislas Rolland (mentioned on the talk
about DirectMail). (all canadians... doh!)

I was the only guy from North America at TYPO3BOARD 2004 and we where 2
canadians at T3BOARD 2005 so things are getting better...  :)

But yeah, people should try to attend this as those germans, danes and
so on are so cool to hang with. Really. Going to those T3BOARD was an
eye opener for me even if I was already an Europhile in my heart.

I summarized my experience to my friends that way:

"I've never meet so much brilliant AND nice people per square meter in
my entire life!"

Maybe we'll have to book a plane for T3CON 2010...

Patrick