[TYPO3-UG US] typo3 v4

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Tue Apr 11 02:13:34 CEST 2006

Reuven,

On 4/10/06, Reuven Cohen, Enomaly <ruv at enomaly.com> wrote:
> So I've finished upgrading 10 TYPO3 site to V4, and only had one problem.
> Was an issue with a corrupted DB table.  So all in all. I'd say this is a
> worthwhile upgrade!

Would you elaborate on that, please? :)) I am looking at our
installations (and most importantly 3 projects in the pipeline) and
yet I don't see a reason to go for 4.0. Maybe something I missed?

We already have rteHTMLarea and we have our own product instead of
DirectMail. Any other reasons out there? It would mean a lot to hear
something from somebody who actually has to take care of more than a
dozen sites.

Thanks in advance!

--
Dimitri Tarassenko