[TYPO3-UG US] Architecture for TYPO3.us

Jennifer Lynch jennifer at tekdevelopment.com
Mon Oct 24 19:22:57 CEST 2005

Thanks for the info, Patrick.  I've contacted the University of Toronto this
morning, and will send the case study proposal to the two others.  Now,
we'll see who responds.  Also, list members, if there's any of you who would
like to have me help with a case study of your own, just let me know:
jennifer at typo3.us or jennifer at tekdevelopment.com

Thanks,

Jennifer