[TYPO3-UG US] Case Study: Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Fri Oct 21 04:56:23 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 20:28 -0400, Patrick Gaumond wrote:
> Maybe the solution would be to have some kind of "one-to-three pages"
> CS
> and the possibility to have the "in-depth" version available at the
> bottom of the page if someone is hooked.

I like this idea. If we keep it shorter and have it fit into the format,
it will be more "punchy" (nice word, btw). This is a great case study
and I don't want to run the risk of anyone overlooking it because of the
size of it.

Then we can either offer the longer case study for download or link
directly to the longer case study on the consultancy's website, if
preferred.