[TYPO3-UG US] Case Study: Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center

Gabriel Anast gabriel at anast.org
Thu Oct 20 19:59:51 CEST 2005

Sorry, I thought the "-- For Review -- Need some input" implied that you
wanted review on the proposal itself, so I thought, "Well, it would be
nice to see the RFP as well." Then I noticed that you had already done
the work... really amazing.

Is it all an intranet, or is part of it publicly viewable?

--gabe

--
I was made for lovin' you... --R'n'R Worship Circus