[TYPO3-UG US] New Members for the "Learning TYPO3" section

Duffy, Chris Chris.Duffy at nhmccd.edu
Wed Oct 19 17:22:15 CEST 2005

Hello!

I am a new user. I bought the book "TYPO3" by Altmann, Fritz &
Hinderink. It has helped a LOT. But the softlinks listed in the book do
not work on the typo3.org website. Mainly I was looking to download the
examples used in the book. Does anyone know what I am talking about? And
if so, where I can download the examples?

Any help is appreciated!
Chris Duffy
Houston, TX