[TYPO3-UG US] [For review] TYPO3.us Logo Mockup

Reuven Cohen, Enomaly ruv at enomaly.com
Tue Oct 18 14:20:32 CEST 2005

Looks like its a no go on that logo.

reuven

From: Rasmus Skjoldan [mailto:raz at bee3.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 8:16 AM
To: ruv at enomaly.com
Subject: CI and more

Hi Reuven,

Thanks for the talk in Karlsruhe. I was really glad you liked the new logo!
I had also thought about staying in touch with you - if you'd like. I've
checked out your site - a lot of cool stuff I must say!

Someone forwarded http://enomaly.com/fileadmin/t3usa/t3_usa_logo_plain.gif
to me. I'm not quite sure what it's about - or what you had in mind in terms
of its usage but I have a couple of problems with it since it differs quite
a lot from the complete CI we're currently creating. First of all I don't
think there's room for individual country-specific versions of the CI.
Instead I will suggest using the subbrand-system that we'll design
(hopefully quite soon). And otherwise just use the official TYPO3 CI.

Would that be okay with you? Again, I don't know exactly why you've made the
US-version but as you know, I'm in charge of consistency and will therefore
look for more consistency here :)

Hope to keep contact with you!

Best,

Rasmus