[TYPO3-UG US] Extension manual update

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Tue Oct 18 10:42:52 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Today we saw the addition of Virgil Huston and Zach Davis to the team.
Welcome, welcome!

After a bit of a snafu with the HTML/CSS manual, Virgil started on the
FE User Register manual.

I received word back from Michael Keukert, the RSS News Export extension
developer. He hasn't had a chance to look at the manual, but he's happy
about our work, and the prospect of working with us soon as he makes
changes to the extension. Watch for this version in the TER soon. :)

Per Michelle's email titled "Next Steps", during this week we'll be
ironing out our workflow and getting set up onto typo3.us. On the new
site, there will be a progress area, the style guide we're using, and
the running list of queued extension manuals. So you'll only have a few
more of these nightly notices to put up with. ;-)

As for the work-in-progress...
I'm still on the News, Gabe's on TemplaVoila, Lucas is on the htmlArea
RTE, and Virgil's on the FE User Register.

We still have a few items in the queue, but we're working our way down
the list. So, as always -- suggestions, suggestions, suggestions!

Great work, good night!

Alex