[TYPO3-UG US] [For review] TYPO3.us Logo Mockup

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Tue Oct 18 08:58:07 CEST 2005

That's a very patriotic candy corn! Just in time for Halloween! :)

Looks good. I like the "glossy" look the stripes give it, and those are
good colors together.  The base values go well together.

A couple of suggestions based on my preferences:
I think the .us is a little too far from the candy corn, and maybe
tighten up the kerning a little.
I like the scale of the text beneath it, but it needs a snappier
tagline. And we're not really an association, more like a team.
But those are details that'll get worked out.

Good job!
Alex