[TYPO3-UG US] T3 in Québec

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Mon Oct 17 05:17:20 CEST 2005

Bonjour,

I just wanted to inform my american TYPO-friends that we're starting a
usergroup for the Province of Québec (I know you love those accents...)

The group will be a french speaking one and we really are just in the
starting process. At first the activities will be held in the city of
Québec on a monthly schedule.

The website is still not up and running and the first official meeting
is set for October 25 but let me tell you that I will probably stole the
good ideas found here...

I will also try to share some of my own thoughts, tips and tricks and
ideas from the people I will meet at our activities.

Right now, the main reason for the creation of our group is more to get
Québec's community together than address T3 marketing itself but we will
keep an eye on typo3.ug.us for sure !

If you ever come to my beautiful city, let me know so we can have a meal
in one of our Fine Cuisine Restaurant ! <http://www.quebecregion.com/e/>

Good luck to TYPO3-US!

Patrick