[TYPO3-UG US] Case Study Possibility

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 20:19:29 CEST 2005

Dimitri,

No, this is a personal effort to try to get some things moving in
Augusta. It will be positive and hopefully get some of the city
council members involved (we will see), but, of course, there will be
politics coming into the picture, I don't see how it can be avoided.
If you are ever passing by Augusta, call me and I'll show you our
downtown (cell 706-726-3264). There is a great tapas restaurant just
off Broad St on 10th. Plus, there is Riverwalk.

Virgil