[TYPO3-UG US] Call for Volunteers

Equivity equivity at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 01:51:28 CEST 2005

Michelle

I would be glad to help, but I am not sure what all I can do. Everyone's experience with Typo is light years ahead of mine. I am
just getting through the Modern Template tutorial. If I can be of some assistance to the group let me know. If it is best I stay
back and just lurk that is fine as well.

Chris